Welcome to Pivoting Point Counseling Services
The place where thoughts are transformed, feelings are validated, and hearts are mended.
Let us help you get from a breaking point to a pivoting point in your mental health life.
Our mission is to optimize mental and emotional health by providing quality mental health services that meet the needs of the client. We know exactly how it feels to be in the seat of a therapy office. It can be intimidating or uncomfortable, but here at Pivoting Point, we provide a safe space with no judgment nor bias. We are here to help you become a better you.
Are you ready to optimize your mental and emotional health?
We provide individual, couples, and family therapy. If you would like to make an appointment, text us at (662) 268-7594 or fill out the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your services offered telehealth (online) or in person? We offer both options.
- How long are the sessions? 50-60 minutes
- How much do your services cost? We have different rates for different services. Inquire by calling us.
- Do you take insurance? Yes, we take Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and Medicaid. We are waiting to be a provider for other insurances such as Magnolia Health, Ambetter, Molina, Cigna, and United Healthcare. We do take cash, credit cards, FSA, and HSA as payment.
- Do you provide discounts for those who can’t afford therapy? Yes, we do. Contact us to discuss these options.
- What are your hours available for counseling? Monday thru Thursdays – 9 am to 7 pm Fridays – 9 am to 2 pm Saturdays – 9 am to 12 noon
- Are you available after hours? No. If you are in a crisis, contact emergency services. If you are in a suicidal crisis, dial 988.
Here’s another option to make an appointment, you can fill out the form below.
“Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you.”Katie Reed